Digital Stamps: Carl the Frog
Digital stamps with Sara Hickman designs are transparent PNG files. The images themselves are High quality 300 dpi.
- This is a single use license. Please do not share this digital stamp with anyone.
- You are more than welcome to use these digital stamps for personal use. Personal use mean things such as: digital scrapbooking pages, physical scrapbooking pages, greeting cards, and die cuts for your bullet journals or war binders.
- Digital stamps are simply line art and usually transparent. Feel free to color them and use them as you would personally. Changing the color of the stamp does not make the art yours. The copyrights of the image will always belong to Sara Hickman designs.
- You can use these digital stamps for small business commercial use. Small business commercial use means the end products will not exceed 50 uses of the digital stamp. When you sell item number 51 please re-purchase the digital stamp for an additional 50 uses of the stamp.
- You may use these digital stamps in products and crafts that you are selling for profit. Please remember that there are only 50 uses per product containing digital stamps.
- Please do not use Sara Hickman designs digital stamps for products that will be created into coloring pages, or simple black and white imaging.
- Do not use digital stamps to create the illustrations for children’s books or coloring books. If you would like to use the digital stamp in this capacity please reach out to Sara Hickman in regards to the illustration services provided.
- Do not mass produced on merchandise through drop shippers or printers, including Red Bubble, Zazzle and Society6 stores. If you wish to use a digital stamp in one of these capacities please reach out to Sara Hickman and to purchase a full commercial license.
- Do not resell digital stamps as is.
- Do not upload the line art or digital stamp to any shared server or site. (Do not upload the stamp to Pinterest.)
- Do not claim the line art to be yours in anyway shape or form.
Remember this is a single use license you may not share the stamp in anyway. Any questions please email me at Sara@SaraHickmandesigns.com