You Color It - Doodle Pattern Pouch
What can you do with all of your colored pages? Well, Sara Hickman Design pages can get be turned into a number of products.
If you are anything like me you can never have too many small pouches. How about make them that much more awesome by being the person who colored the fabric!
This pouch is 8.5 x 6 with a t-bottom.
Here is the process:
- You purchase.
- With your purchase you will receive a PDF file. This file has the process and a catalog page with 14 designs.
- Email me your choice. (Full Pattern and Page or Mandala and Page)
- Within 24 hours you will have a PDF of your coloring page. You will print the page and color.
- Take a picture after colored and email the photograph to me.
- Your page will be turned into the pouch and shipped directly to you.
This is just an example in the image. Each pouch will be different since YOU are coloring the image.
- These are non-refundable due to the custom nature of the product.
- Processing times begin after your colored page is received.
- YOU MAY NOT USE THIS PROCESS WITH ANY OTHER ARTISTS DESIGNS.